Wednesday, November 21, 2007

#3 all that i need to know

all that i needed is to know that you love me, you need me and you'll never leave me no matter what. never is a strong word, and only a love that strong can take those words out from your heart through your mouth. and above all, i wan to know that you will be happy.

Love is patient, Love is kind. It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. It is not rude, it is not self-seeking. It is not easily angered; it keeps no record of wrongs. Love does not delight in evil, but rejoices with the truth. It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, and always perseveres. Love never fails. - 1 Corinthians 13

if i ever have the chance to slide that ring into your finger, we, the both of us, shall fulfill this enchanting prophecy.

as for now, i dunno where to go. waiting for an answer that you have not spoken. looking for an assurance that you are not ready to give. i'm can only keep my distance. for no words is better than wrong words. no action is better than wrong actions.

situations changed me. i think. i dun wanna lose faith. but every step that you have held my hands to, leads me there. i've changed.

No comments: