Thursday, November 22, 2007

#5 an answer?

apparently, it takes alot of true feelings, wants and needs to consent to the answer i need. just a simple few words are so powerful that it takes one so much to speak. worse still if they dont even know the question in the first place.

last night was a struggle. honestly. thoughts of me dumping everything aside and live a secluded life keeps ringing up my brains. cos only den i dont need to worry that someone will dump me when i am bald, neither do i need to worry that someone will leave me for another, nor do i have to worry about how much you need and love me. in the first place, i dont even need the answer at all.

though everything comes with the pros and the cons. just when i am freed from those worries, i will never understand the meaning of a true love.

my heart aches for me.

No comments: